If you rent a home, townhome, condominium or apartment, you need to be consider a renters insurance policy. Typically, your landlord insures the property through homeowners insurance, but your personal property inside the home is your responsibility. A comprehensive renters insurance policy helps protect you and your belongings in the event of disaster and theft. And it costs less than you think.

Ask a Bubela representative about available renters insurance policies. You may think that you do not own enough property to need insurance, but think about the costs to you tomorrow if you had to write a check to replace all of your clothing, furniture, televisions, stereos, computer or gaming systems, jewelry and other items. Whether your landlord requires tenants to have renters insurance, you’ll be glad you and your belongings are covered.

Get a Quote

Questions about your options?
We're here to help you.

Contact Us


714 Lyons Avenue, Schulenburg, TX 78956
(979) 743-4148